| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Portage, Wi in July is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 92.7mm (3.6in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:39 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 15:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Portage, Wi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Portage, Wi, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Portage, Wi:
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) NW
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 180.8 kms (112.3 miles) W
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 100 kms (62.2 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 188.4 kms (117.1 miles) SW
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) SSW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 133.6 kms (83 miles) NE
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 89.9 kms (55.8 miles) NE
- New London, Wi, Usa - 48.3 kms (30 miles) NNE
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 107.7 kms (67 miles) E
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 36.7 kms (22.8 miles) E
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 51.5 kms (32 miles) ESE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 146.7 kms (91.1 miles) SE
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) SE